The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old July 13, 2010, 02:19 PM   #1
alienbogey

High Noon Holster for HK P7 PSP!

This is as much of a customer service post as anything else.

For those who may not know, the H&K P7 is a relatively uncommon pistol, and until recently the P7 M8 was the prevalent variant in the US. Thus, if you could find a purpose-built holster for the P7 at all, it was almost always for the M8.

German police surplus P7's, the heel release model usually known as the PSP, have been imported in greater numbers in recent years, I have one as my EDC, and I've been searching for a top quality OWB for it. High Noon had a model with exactly the features I wanted, but while they had a mold for the M8, they didn't for the PSP, and said it was virtually impossible to find one.

That became a challenge for me, and after a LOT of searching I located one, got in touch with James at High Noon, and High Noon obtained a cast from the source I had found. Then James made their first-ever holster for the P7 PSP in exactly the configuration I wanted, and I got it last week.

The construction, fit & finish are exactly what I came to expect from all my research on High Noon products, both on this forum and others. I am extremely pleased with it, and endorse High Noon without reservation.

And, for those out there with P7 'heelers', now you have a top-drawer holster maker who can make anything in their line for the PSP.

Last edited by alienbogey; July 13, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old July 13, 2010, 02:29 PM   #2
Bigjim3

Very nice

Ive been looking for a holster for my P7. Thanks for the info..
Old July 13, 2010, 03:38 PM   #3
oneounceload

OK -

1 - Price??
2- I got this gun because I am LH - is there a LH model?
Old July 14, 2010, 12:50 PM   #4
alienbogey

Mine is lined, cowhide and was $119.95. Unlined would have been $89.95.

Link:

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._sky_high.html

Yes, it's available for LH, just select that on the order menu.

Most High Noon's are not stocked but made to order, normal wait seems to be around 3 months.
Old July 14, 2010, 07:17 PM   #5
oldandslow

ab, 7/15/10

I would also like to second the recommendation for Highnoon holsters. I have a number of them for my pistols and they fit well, are of high quality at a reasonable price and long lasting (mine are all IWB). Many of mine are well worn but continue to work well. I am glad yours is working out well.

best wishes- oldandslow