The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 14, 2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Spats McGee
Staff

Glockparts.com

I ordered two slide lock springs from Glockparts.com. I was going to order the parts from other well-known vendors, but:
1) One of the larger vendors charged a $3 fee for any order < $25;
2) The larger vendors had shipping in the $10 range;
3) Glockparts had $3 shipping. One other online vendor might have had $3 shipping, but I couldn't get that site to load properly, so I moved on.

Here's how the transaction went down:
1) The price was competitive with other vendors, and better than some.
2) Ordered the springs Sunday afternoon;
3) Immediately got an autogenerated invoice;
4) Springs shipped Monday;
5) I got another invoice with a USPS tracking number;
6) Springs in my hand Wednesday afternoon;
7) Order was correct.

Overall, I'm very happy. The next time I need Glock parts, it'll be at the top of my list of places to shop.
Old June 18, 2014, 01:30 PM   #2
Crossfire Arms, LLC

+1 on a good experience with Glockparts. I ordered from them before I became an FFL. Prompt service and good communication.
[email protected]
Old May 3, 2015, 01:34 PM   #3
Spats McGee
Staff

I am aware that this Thread is rather old but I still want to make a reply.

I rooted around to see if we had any threads on Glockparts.com and discovered that I'd made one. I'd forgotten all about this. Since this is about the same company, I'm just going to tack onto this thread.

Anyway, my second transaction with Glockparts.com hit a snag, but all turned out well in the end. A while back, I bought 5 used Glock magazines. They were priced pretty cheap, so I figured I'd stock up. Well, I've taken them to the range once, and it looks like at least one needs a new spring, and maybe all of them. I figure if I'm going to replace one, might as well replace all 5. And if I'm going to replace springs, I might as well replace the followers while I've got 'em open, right?

So I ordered 5 springs and 5 followers on April 24. By about April 29, the package had arrived. Unfortunately, springs were the only thing in it. No followers in package. Double-check the invoice . . . Yep. I ordered followers, too. Turn package upside down and shake it . . . Nope. No followers. It's a small oversight. It happens. I'm not upset, but I'd like my followers, please.

I called them on April 30 and spoke to Dave. He said he'd get them right out. He did, too! As I sit here on May 3, all 5 followers are on my desk. No hassle, no stupid questions, no trying to charge me for the postage.

Well done, Dave! I know where I'm headed the next time I need (or want) parts for my Glock.

Tags
glock , glockparts.com , parts