The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old September 30, 2006, 10:04 PM   #1
djkj6

Charles Daly M5 Gov't magazine ques?

I have a CD M5 Government with a 5" bull barrel, the gun only comes with one magazine. I was trying to find out where i can get another one, or two, or three???? Or if you knew of any other hi cap/ double stack mags that would fit???? Thanks for any and all help????
Taurus Tracker.45acp : Ported..***TRADED***
Old October 1, 2006, 08:28 AM   #2
BigO01

Friend I hate to sound like an Ahole but , you made a huge mistake in buying that gun .

I was going to purchase the Commander model last year and checked into magazines before I did .

I called Daly several times "20+" over a four month period and they never could tell me when they were expecting a shipment of them , right now IF Daly had them in stock the 10 rounders would cost you $61 and a 14 rounder would be $69 , that to me is highway robbery plain and simple !

Those guns are made by Bul Transmark an Israeli company .

The only thing I can suggest is that you do your best to get in touch with them or a non American distributor and see if you can buy magazines from them , here is Bul's website .

http://www.bultransmark.com/index2.htm

Good Luck , you're going to need it !