The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 8, 2009, 06:10 PM   #1
sig2009

Dillon in stock w/free shipping Kittery Trading

Just got a call from Kittery Trading Post in Maine. www.kitterytradingpost.com
They just restocked on all Dillon reloading stuff. Also anything over $50 purchased FREE SHIPPING!!!! Ordered the Dillon Super Swager 600 for $95 shipped. With the free shipping they are the lowest place to buy Dillon and cheaper than Brian Enos.
Old April 9, 2009, 11:07 AM   #2
sig2009

Just found this out.
use code jan09 at checkout for additional 10 percent off.
Old April 10, 2009, 01:23 AM   #3
rjrivero

Thanks

I appreciate the heads up. Saved me 10% on stuff I "needed" anyway!!
Old April 10, 2009, 08:01 AM   #4
Jofaba

Hmm, their online store must be doing better then the actual store, which is a five minute drive down the street from me. I am surprised to see anything in stock and ready to ship from them. They literally have a few boxes of .22s, & their handgun selection has more bare wood than bored metal.

I'll have to keep an eye on their site in a month or so once I have the funds for some reloading equipment.

That said, for anyone interested, the store should be getting primers any day now. Ammo and primers were expected this past week and are now considered, so I hear, as a little late.

Is this website well known in the gun community, or are you local? I always thought the site was local, and didn't even know you could buy online. Never checked, I thought it was just a store website.

You learn something new every day!