The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 13, 2023, 05:39 PM   #1
Shadow9mm

Great customer service from AR-gold triggers

So the American Trigger corporation makes the AR-gold trigger. Had a bit of an issue and got some stellar customer service!

I ordered one of their adjustable AR-gold triggers to put in a Colt lower. I'm sure a few of you know where this is going. I get the trigger and it wont fit in my lower, particularly the adjustment portion on the back. I contacted ATC via the form on their website and they responded WITHIN A COUPLE HOURS! They explained that Colt leaves extra metal in the lower to prevent you installing an auto sear, and this extra metal was keeping me from installing my new trigger. Had the rifle for years, never knew, just shot it... I asked about exchanging the trigger for the fixed pull weight version since it will fit, and if they would be willing to refund me the price difference, the fixed weight model is about $30 cheaper. They said it was no problem and to mail it back with a note on what I was wanting to to. I got it mailed out. Got and e-mail back from them today. They had received the trigger with my note TODAY. They refunded me the $30. And they shipped the replacement trigger TODAY as well and sent me tracking.

Some of the best customer service I have had in a LONG time. Really looking forward to this trigger.
Old December 14, 2023, 04:16 PM   #2
MarkCO

Awesome. Excellent triggers.