The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 9, 2014, 12:58 PM   #1
Dragline45

DWP (Desert Warrior Products) Buyer Beware

Been waiting on magazines from them since August 29th. Upon ordering they immediately charged my credit card without telling me they were on backorder. A month in I sent an email asking where my order was and was told they are waiting for a shipment from the manufacturer. For the past 2 months I have sent an email a week asking on the status of my order and have not received one single reply. I expressed in the emails I really don't mind waiting for the magazines I would just like an honest indication of when I can expect to get them, and they did not even have the courtesy to respond back. Calling the number listed for their company says they are no longer doing customer service over the phone and to email them, which I have with no avail. I filed a complaint with the BBB and will most likely be calling my credit card company to get my money back.

Last edited by Dragline45; December 9, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old December 11, 2014, 06:32 PM   #2
SmokinTom

Call your CC Company asap. Some of them have a time frame.
Old December 11, 2014, 10:12 PM   #3
JWT

By all means contact your credit card company. They will probably put pressure on DWP and if the seller doesn't deliver they will cancel the charge.
Old December 12, 2014, 06:32 PM   #4
Dragline45

I am going to call them tommorow and see if they can. I payed with my debit card not credit card and I am pretty sure they (Bank of America) charge something like $30 to reverse charges and my order was only for $32 so it's almost not worth it other than making sure these thieves don't get a dime of my money.
Old April 15, 2015, 12:28 PM   #5
Dragline45

Just want to followup and say that I have still not received my products, or a single response from this company. Unfortunately I waited too long for my bank to reimburse me, but thankfully it was only about a $30 order.
Old April 15, 2015, 01:23 PM   #6
madmo44mag

Seems you are not alone.

http://www.businessconsumeralliance....ucts-100096287

http://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-rev...287/complaints
Old April 15, 2015, 06:01 PM   #7
Madball6

wow, after reading through those complaints, I've never been happier to have not done business with a particular company. That is some atrocious behavior.

-madball
Old April 16, 2015, 05:51 PM   #8
BigCheese

Good luck finding them

The address listed by the Better Business Bureau is a box number at a UPS store.