The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old March 13, 2011, 11:44 PM   #26
grubbylabs

The whole time I was wondering what my 45 or 44 would do to it. I usually have one or the other on me and I would be curios to see what either one would do to it. I know with either one the yote would be dead but the damage would be incredible given what I load in them both.

Nope, the old nag's still dead .
(Capt Charlie)
Old March 14, 2011, 07:26 AM   #27
thallub

A coyote can hurt you really bad. i met a coyote hunter who has scars from a called in coyote that came in very fast. Another hunter in the blind killed the coyote as it was leaving.
Old March 14, 2011, 07:50 AM   #28
silvrjeepr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaniel View Post
BINGO!!!! He even says so if you watch the whole video. Contrary to what you might believe coyotes make some of the best dogs Ive ever seen, skunks too.
Funny you should mention skunks. About 20 years ago, a high school friend of mine had a skunk for a pet, and the darn thing acted just like an old lap cat. All smelly stuff removed of course.

That being said, I shoot yotes on site.
Old March 14, 2011, 08:27 AM   #29
Double Naught Spy

That is a truly wonderful video. Thanks for sharing the a video that so clearly shows a human moron. Sometimes I wonder how we survived as long as we have.

Quote:
A coyote can hurt you really bad. i met a coyote hunter who has scars from a called in coyote that came in very fast. Another hunter in the blind killed the coyote as it was leaving.
It isn't just the bite. Germs, bacteria, and disease in the coyote's mouth can kill you.