The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old August 28, 2014, 11:14 AM   #1
shooter1911

Post Removed

Can anyone tell me why my Buy, Sell, Trade post from yesterday,on selling my Ruger Super Blackhawk, was removed? I'm thinking as a Senior Member I meet the criteria. Thanks
Old August 28, 2014, 11:38 AM   #2
Theohazard

Did you read the sub-forum rules at the top of the page? My guess is you didn't follow the Buy, Sell, Trade posting rules and therefore a mod deleted your thread. Usually it's something simple like the state was left out of the thread title.
Old August 28, 2014, 11:43 AM   #3
shooter1911

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did read the rules twice. What am I missing?

WTS Ruger 5 1/2" Super Blackhawk
This excellent condition original 7 1/2" SBH had it's barrel cut, crowned, and re-sighted by Frank Smith of LSG MFG (http://lsgmfg.com/index.htm). Frank also did an excellent trigger job on this gun right after I purchased it new. It has been carried some, but fired rarely. It comes complete with a Bianchi fully lined #1 Lawman holster to match the barrel.

My location is North Texas, and would prefer a FTF sale, but will considering shipping to your FFL. The gun and holster are listed at $450. I hate to part with this one, but I don't shoot it anymore, and my kids are not into big calibers. Most of my shooting with this gun has been loaded by me using 250gr Keith HC 44 Specials or SAMMI spech 44 Magnums with the same bullets. The gun has never seen overly hot loads therefore is still extremely tight. Feel free to contact me for any more information. Thanks
Old August 28, 2014, 11:54 AM   #4
Theohazard

What did your thread title look like? Did you include the state in your title?
Old August 28, 2014, 12:10 PM   #5
shooter1911

I really can't remember, but I think it said WTS Ruger 5 1/2" Super Blackhawk. I'' repost with the location and see if that works. Thanks
Old August 28, 2014, 12:24 PM   #6
Theohazard

Yep, I bet that was it. Just re-post your ad and this time include "TX" or "North TX" somewhere in the thread title. This is from the sticky at the top of each Buy, Sell, Trade sub-forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staff
2. Providing a location in the title of the thread is now MANDATORY. For example:

AR Mags for sale in AK
(FL) For Sale: Glock 26
WTB: M1 in MI
A two-letter abbreviation is recommended. If you need to edit the thread title after submitting your post, press the Go Advanced button once you're on the Edit screen.