The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 26, 2010, 04:52 PM   #1
realist

Redi Shooter

Hey fellow gun enthusiasts, I’d like to introduce you to a product that was developed by a personal friend of mine. He has put his entire life savings and then some into development and marketing of it.
He is a machinist in his own one man machine shop and does some gun smithing for his friends. I have
Seen and tried this product out and wonder why someone hasn’t came up with it before. It was
Introduced at the wholesalers show a month and a half ago and again at the big shot show last weekend.
It is introduced as “Redi Shooter” THE ONLY FULLY ADJUSTABLE LONG GUN HOLSTER
He could use all the business he can get to help recoup his R&D costs. Check out his web site;
http://www.redishooter.com/ Thanks for looking!
Old January 26, 2010, 05:26 PM   #2
brmfan

I admire his ingenuity and commitment, but what advantage does this product have over a sling?
Old March 12, 2010, 03:08 PM   #3
bullseyed

redishooter

the advantage this product ( REDISHOOTER ) has over a sling is very apparent to me. Mostly one needs to tie up one hand keeping a sling on your shoulder. with the redishooter, you have both hands free. also, from the held position to shooting is one smooth motion. unlike a sling where you first have to get the sling off of your shoulder. It is a heck of alot easier to use than a sling and you won;t have a sore shoulder at the end of the day. try one, I did. It's great!