The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old February 19, 2008, 07:54 PM   #1
Mac_Muz

squeak a lot!

The squeaky wheel gets the grease bub.. You closed the post and changed the rules at the same time. Gotta love that..

I am new, but I am bucking for a trade place which your guys wanted.

I breath black powder in my very breath, so when I play about i am still breathing black powder. OK so I admitt I am addicted to it. I have been since 1972.

There isn't a day that goes by since 1972 i am not thinking up one thing or another that black powder brought to me directly. Be it rocks, education, all about wood and which wood does what best.

It taught me to forge blades and kitchen implements. I taught me how to maker "Trade Silver", and has enrichened my life to the points and places i would never have dreamed to include a motorcycle ride fform NH to Cal, Cal to Fla, Fla to AR, Ar to TN, Ky and other local states to there and thence home to NH.

I sure don't see why you locked that thread.

I suppose this one will be as well.

Just remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Mac
Old February 19, 2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

The other thread got locked because it was being used as a chat session, and not tech support.

Mal said he would reopen it when we have a decision on the request.

...and yes! This one is also closed.
Old February 19, 2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Mal H
Staff

... except for this: Mac, you said I "changed the rules". I can only assume you mean the little contest that seemed to be going on in that thread. You need to read post #14 a little more carefully. The "rules" of the contest were changed by the member who started the contest, not by me.
Closed Thread