The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 29, 2012, 03:21 AM   #1
sgtpepper

Where to buy rifle scopes in NYC?

I'm looking to buy a Bushnell 2.5-16x50 scope when visiting NYC in September (it's at least four hundred bucks cheaper for me than buying it back home), but I have a hard time finding stores that have them in stock. Actually I'm having a hard time to even find stores that sell scopes at all . I've checked B&H Photo Video and Cameraland NY but none of those have the Bushnell in stock.

Any suggestions on good rifle scope retailers in NYC, preferably in Manhattan is appreciated!
Colt Python 6" .357M | IMI Jericho 941 9mm | CZ SP01 Shadow 9mm | Walther PP 7,65mm | Ruger MkIII | Benelli MP90S .22 | Mossberg 590 SP A1 | Remington 700 LTR .308 Win | Ruger PC Carbine | Ruger 10/22
Old September 8, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2
tet4

If you are staying in a hotel or at a friends place just order online and have it shipped a week early to your arrival. That way you won't have to waste time running around the city finding exactly what you want.