The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old January 3, 2024, 10:55 PM   #1
Wilson154

Help with Turkish shotgun

Hello I was hoping someone could help me. I have a shotgun that is marked ( manufactured in turkey by TRP Hunting AT-12 12 GA imported by silver wolf holdings inc. Ocala, FL.) I have searched everywhere and can't find any information on this shotgun. I am trying to find a barrel for it and can't find any parts. Any information would be appreciated.
Old January 3, 2024, 11:07 PM   #2
Nathan

….and this is the problem with Turkish shotguns…who made it? Huglu, ATA, Yildiz? It seems like the big name on the side is always the importer and they don’t know nothing except they don’t import it anymore.
Old January 4, 2024, 06:07 AM   #3
ligonierbill

Have you tried TRPhunting.com? The website is there. I didn't try the "contact us" function though.
Old January 4, 2024, 09:16 AM   #4
Wilson154

I have tried searching trp hunting and didn't get any results that had anything to do with shotguns but I didn't add .com.
Old January 4, 2024, 11:29 AM   #5
ocharry

i have one of those turkish shot guns...mine is a RIA lion X4G DEYRA or something like that...it was marked down to $199.99 at the local sports store...i got it to live in the Ranger...but it came with one of those "TACTICAL" stocks that has the hangy down pistol grip and i just cant seem to warm up to those things on a shot gun...ill handling in my veiw...makes it like a club....

so i got to looking around and seems Numrich arms has a bunch of parts for these turkey style shotguns...from what i see they all are really close to the same and the parts could interchange

i picked up a stock from them for my turkenellly and it went right on and now it handles like a shotgun and not a club....and it is hanging in the Ranger with a bag of 3",1.5oz nickle BB's coyote loads next to it

my gun was cheap and it patterns well with these loads..seems to function well...everything is hard chrome...bore, mag tube, moving parts...so im sure it will get the intended job done.... its not a $2000 bennelli but i dont expect it to be

check Numrich Arms for parts...i think i saw some barrels

ocharry
Old January 4, 2024, 12:42 PM   #6
L-2

https://www.trphunting.com/category/.../magazine-fed/
https://www.trphunting.com/contact/
Here are some weblinks regarding the AT12 mag fed shotgun and TRPHunting contact info.
Old January 4, 2024, 01:44 PM   #7
Wilson154

Ocharry I checked numaric and they didn't have any barrels. I have found one place that has some but with no information on compatibility I didn't want to spend over $100 just to find out it didn't work.
Old January 4, 2024, 01:45 PM   #8
Wilson154

Thanks L-2 I will check those out when I get back from work today.
Old January 13, 2024, 10:52 PM   #9
Wilson154

Well I have tried contacting them and haven't gotten a response so I guess that's a dead end.
Old January 16, 2024, 03:16 PM   #10
FITASC

Corporate Office & Production Facility:
Silver Wolf Holdings, Inc.
4551 NW 44th Avenue
Ocala, Fl 34482
Phone: 689-220-8007
Alternate Phone: 352-502-3776
"I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you."- Frank Zappa