The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old March 11, 2006, 10:54 AM   #26
Az Qkr

We were trained by experienced soldiers who knew what real fighting was all about.

No more so than any jarhead was then or now. Your statement doesn't change the fact you have shown a total lack of knowledge in this subject.

Your expertise is in shooting tricks and reading books and old army manuals.

You know nothing of my expertise. That must be your arse talking again, cause you mouth knows better.

Teaching skills that can be used to stay alive is not teaching someone to fight [ that would be tactics ]. Again you show your lack in comprehending just what it is we do train people in.

If you were not just posturing and posing here, and were who you want people to believe you are, you'd know the difference. Had again skyguy.
Old March 12, 2006, 01:55 PM   #27
OBIWAN

Anybody else notice a pattern to these PS threads

Must be the company they keep

QKR.....spelling it arse doesn't make it civil
Old March 12, 2006, 02:13 PM   #28
Az Qkr

Obiwan,

Skyguy chose to come into this announcement and stick his nose into it with nothing but negativity and untruths in an attempt to not only discredit myself but the QK system.

He has continually attempted to interject his BS [ is that " BS" allowed and civil enough for you? ]?

His interjections here and elsewhere are rife with misinformation and untruths about his background and training. In other other words, he doesn't know sh%t from shinola about the subject [ is that also uncivil enough for you? ].

He has been exposed here as a poser, and the posing has been nothing but an attempt to bang on me and the QK system while working his little CT laser adds into the mix at every opportunity.

The pattern you mention stems from skyguy and his ilk sticking their face into a thread where it doesn't belong and posting about things they know nothing about. Ya, I notice a pattern as well. The BS didn't come from this side, it was an announcement of a training venue. The poser started the pattern here. So who's the arsehole here? Who started with the BS? [ Hint: it was not in the original thread I started ]. We on the same page now? Anything else you'd like to add?

I don't see the need to be civil when the posers want to interject their BS and highjack the thread.

Any other comments about civility, direct them to the poser skyguy. In the meantime, expect this jarhead to pull out the Marine bat whenever someone wants to start in with their BS. Skyguy has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird arse [ oops, there is that word again ]

The courses are on schedule. Philly is coming up, LE's from Ca. are coming into the area in two weeks, a gig with the prosecutors office in NM is next, more military training is scheduled this fall, and there's a trip to Europe coming up before the end of the summer to train LE there. Course are being scheduled in Colo and Las Vegas as well.
Old March 13, 2006, 04:33 PM   #29
OBIWAN

dude.....

I wasn't really talking to you...other than a little nudge regarding civility

You are obviously part of the problem rather than the solution and I was wasting my time ...since I don't really care if you get banned.

Mostly I am just tired of these threads going so predictably downhill

Unfortunately I got sucked in by the title...not realizing it was more PS-BS
Old March 13, 2006, 05:33 PM   #30
Az Qkr

Exactly my thoughts Obi-

I made an announcement of a scheduled event. Unless questions needed answering regarding specifics to that announcement, I don't see the need for anyone like the poser in question to stick their uneducated nose into the thread unless they are looking for a fight.

If that is what they want, I can accomodate quite nicely. If you tire of these threads going downhill, why don't you have a conversation with the institgator/poser skyguy here.

The thread was not part of any problem, it was an announcement. Your comment about more PS-BS is exactly the problem you yourself think is created by the "other" side.

Get a clue
Old March 13, 2006, 07:11 PM   #31
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

Ya know guys, when I read your training tips, I'm impressed... truly. Individually, you come across as professionals; people that we can all learn from.

Collectively, however, you degrade yourselves down to petty bickering, that comes across to others as anything but professional. Both of you are truly an asset to this forum... until you butt heads.

This is the second thread I've closed because a worthwhile thread quickly lost its worth. Hopefully, there won't be a third, and there definitely won't be a fourth.

I strongly suggest you put your differences aside, or take them to PM or e-mail, so that readers can continue to view you as true professionals.

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Closed Thread