PDA

View Full Version : Another Mall Nija?

Dan at VOW
August 15, 2001, 04:33 AM
The Mall ninja has struck again! Now he/they are involved in "Executive Protection". He/they have been posting on the FAL Files, pretty funny so far, goes along with some of the previous posts, except most of the folks at the FAL files were familiar with the "Mall Nija". link is to the post. Enjoy, Dan.Mall Ninja? You decide. (http://www.l1a1.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=012029)

PreserveFreedom
August 15, 2001, 05:13 AM
:rolleyes:

Tom B
August 15, 2001, 06:06 AM
I knew MN was going places! He wouldn't stay in mall security long. Heaven help us if he starts reading SOF magazine! We will be hearing about him in some third world country! :eek:

Mute
August 15, 2001, 11:37 AM
Gee, that inspired me to go out and commit a "24". :rolleyes:

Correia
August 15, 2001, 01:25 PM
How many professionals do you know who go to a internet site and start talking about how accidently perforating innocent bystanders is ok, because they aren't being paid to protect them? :rolleyes:

If it is DoomFish again then he is either clinically insane, or a comic genius.

thumbtack
August 15, 2001, 02:21 PM
That was good for a laugh.

Hawkman
August 15, 2001, 02:54 PM
If I'm an 18 I'm sure not gonna commit a 24 when the Mall Ninja is around! I'd hate to be responsible for collateral damage when the ricochets started flying off his duct-taped trauma plates. Of course, that's the price you pay when you are...THE MALL NINJA!!!

Johnny Guest
August 15, 2001, 03:06 PM
What's a "24?"

What's an "18?"

Anything to do with number of hours in "an assignment?"

Gotta go now. Need to find a principal (NOT principle) to underwrite my newest executive protection appliance. (Shhhhhh-- Top secret. Can't talk about it.) I'll give ya a little hint, though. Picture a Browning M2 cal. .50 with the barrel cut back to, say, twelve inches, with a modified chain gun muzzle brake, fed by detachable 25-round drums of HEI. (Hey, the bystanders are not paying for my services, right?)

First prototypes are a MITE large for under-trenchcoat use, but look to be excellent for the baby-stroller Stealth ExeProTek Assault Cart. (Can utilize 100-round belts in this mode.)

Don't tell anyone, huh?

;)
Johnny

PvtPyle
August 15, 2001, 03:08 PM
This is almost as good as the "SWAT Doc" website! Talk about someone who is (or should be declared) insane. SWAT Doc has to be a mall ninja. I dont have the site addy with me but I bet somebody here does. You guys gotta check him out.

MAURICE
August 15, 2001, 03:15 PM
nope. i think he meant 'principal',as in he's in 5th grade. :rolleyes:

legalhack
August 15, 2001, 04:07 PM
I want to meet this BUFF dude and buy him a beer!! I LMAO!!!

Looks like the MJ - same cadence, style and tone. The language mechanisms are way too close to be any other but......the mall ninja. I'd better be careful I don't want him doing a 2.5 gainer or a 6 7/8ths on me......

Redlg155
August 15, 2001, 04:41 PM
Yes, I have some advice.

Go in your room, hang the trenchcoat up in the closet, put on your jammies, unload the M-1 "cabine" and put it in the toybox, say your prayers and tell the "principal" that you are ready for her to tuck you in for the night.

That guy was killing me! :D Talk about some funny stuff!

Good Shooting
RED

Tom B
August 15, 2001, 06:15 PM
DoomFish? That handle sounds familiar. Didn't he post here in days of yore? What happened to him? :confused:

Zak Smith
August 15, 2001, 06:54 PM
You can "Search by Author" for "PrettyBoy".

-z

pax
August 15, 2001, 07:19 PM
Correia, are you sure it's either/or? Why not both?

pax

dZ
August 15, 2001, 07:30 PM
http://liquid2k.com/zox/TTactical.jpg

A.Rex
August 15, 2001, 07:57 PM
That's as funny as it is scary. I hope this is just some bozo cracking jokes... but could be some teen who reads to much and really is a headcase. Freaks!

Aurek
August 16, 2001, 04:08 AM
The thing is, the three of them.. four of them.. one of them. They all use the exact same tactics and attitude when dealing with people who ridicule them. Read each other their posts.. they have the exact same style.

Not the same person.. yeah right.

oktagon
August 16, 2001, 10:46 AM
This is the original nutcase that was posting on the Glocktalk as Geco45.
That time he was a mall security guard that was protecting a lady in the rest room from "maniac" trying to spray her with feces (I am not kidding, read the original thread!) at the time he was armed with PSG1 or G3 or some .300 magnum takedown single shot that he was going to have his partner assemble while he would be taking aimed .308 (!!!!) shots in his back (for this reason he had extra trauma plate taped to his back).
He is a real fruitcake. So now he has been promoted to USSS (judging by MP5K SMGs carried by his "team" and his references to the "principle")
I think that the only weapons that he as well as his "partners" have are in their pants, although I am probably giving them too much credit :D
More likely they use urinals and bad pans as stink bombs in whatever psychiatric institution that holds them for their safety.

10CFR
August 17, 2001, 02:16 AM
:barf:

Herr Walther
August 17, 2001, 09:02 AM
Reading crap like that sure wakes you up in the morning along with the first cup of coffee.

Beats the hell out of "All in the Family"

Where do people get ideas like this?

LMAO

Correia
August 17, 2001, 09:18 AM
I'm telling you guys. He is too good to be just crazy. If this is the same guy (geco45, Doomfish, PrettyBoy, these latest nuts) then he is probably a gunnut with one heck of a sense of humor.

Either that, and you guys are correct, and he is a complete fruit cake. :p