PDA

View Full Version : OKC Gun Show

'88Scrat
August 3, 2012, 09:37 PM
Anyone have any experciance with the gun show in OKC tommorow? By that I mean having been in the past and saw about how many tables there were/are.

I live close to KC but I am seriously considering driving down on my day off. I have heard that it is one of the largest in the midwest but its still a 5 hour drive so I would wanna be sure.

'88Scrat
August 3, 2012, 10:50 PM
I hate to be "that guy" but time is kinda of the esseance for me so,

bump

FloridaVeteran
August 4, 2012, 12:37 AM
If this is the big one, the one that NRA "Guns and Gold" shows up at, I'd leave my wife to get to it. You'll get to see Heaven in advance, and nothing you touch or ask about will bitch at you. Mind you, I'm thinking about the huge annual show (that I've never come close to being able to attend).

drail
August 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
Never been there but I always heard dealer friends talk about a huge show in Tulsa that covered something like 7 acres. They said you could walk all day and not see half of it all. Just google" gun shows oklahoma" and you should find all of the promoter websites.

c.j.sikes
August 5, 2012, 02:46 PM
tulsa show is only way to go. i am handicap and ride a mobility scooter and it takes me 2 days to look at all the tables. if you find what you are looking for buy it , you may not find the table again and if you do it may be gone. l have been going there for years. love it. comes twice a year. cjs