PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Hotmail???

Christina W Clark
November 3, 2000, 04:15 AM
Hello, this is Christina Whittington, I have already been a member of TFL for a year. I have not been able to sign on under my old name for a few days now. It keeps saying that I am not resistered. When I tried to reregister, it told me that Hotmail users are banned. What's up with that?????
So, I reregistered under a Yahoo email. Moderators can you make my status back to Senior Member? What happened?
CWC

------------------
Christina (Whittington) Clark

Christina W Clark
November 3, 2000, 04:31 AM
Ok Ok, I just a an answer, somthing about spamms and stuff I don't get it. But why wouldn't they warn people about it? As I said I am not a new member. I have been on here for a year already.
Oh well, I guess it's not really a major problem, it's just very frustrating trying to get on for days only to find out that you were :eek: BANNED :eek:
Help I need a sholder to cry on... :(

Hal
November 3, 2000, 04:42 AM
? I was under the impression Hotmail accounts had grandfathered in.

Gunslinger
November 3, 2000, 10:55 AM
They were. Christina, I answered you down in S,Q&C before I made it to General Discussion.
I don't believe anyones account was deleted due to their address. There must be some problem with the way you are entering your user name and/or pass word. Try typing in your regular (old) user name and clicking on the "forgot your pass word" icon and check the pass word you receive in your E-mail. Even when a member changes their E-mail address their user name and pass word remains active.
Also, have you changed anything in your profile of late? I know Sensop made some changes and wiped himself out. He is now a newbie in spite of having been here a year and having had over 1600 post.

------------------
Gunslinger

I was promised a Shortycicle and I want a Shortycicle!

Dennis
November 3, 2000, 01:41 PM
Christina,

You are registered now under both names. Both appear to be equally valid in their registration.

Try Gunslinger's suggestion and if that doesn't work, e-mail me. I'll see what I can do.

Miss Demeanors
November 3, 2000, 03:54 PM
Miss D waves hello to Dennis

I think my email is under my Netscape email address. You aren't going to ban me are you? :( I don't wanna be an anti again :D

Christina Whittington
November 3, 2000, 05:27 PM
Well, here goes a test......

Christina Whittington
November 3, 2000, 05:30 PM
Alright, what's with the practical jokes? I swear I entered in the same user name and pass word that I entered in the past couple of days.
Where's the candid camera??????
Someones playing a mean joke. :(
CW

Christina Whittington
November 3, 2000, 05:34 PM
Admins, please delete the Christina W Clark account. And if you'll did something to fix the problem I thank you. If you played this awful mean cruel heartless joke on me, then ya should be whipped with a wet noodle. ;)

Having said that, I shall close my topic with my usual, and most proud signature.
((Holding my head up high, with my eyes full of pride, I now recite the 2nd ammendment))

------------------
Amendment II (1791)
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

So many politicians......so little ammunition!!!

Christina Whittington
November 3, 2000, 05:36 PM
DOH....... :eek:
only one 'm' in amendment....
((now holding my head down in utter shame))
:(
oh well...........

[This message has been edited by Christina Whittington (edited November 03, 2000).]

DialONE911
November 3, 2000, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Christina Whittington:
DOH....... :eek:
only one 'm' in amendment....
((now holding my head down in utter shame))
:(
oh well...........
[/quote]

That's OK, I have a t-shirt from the Society of Professional Journalists' "Run for the first Ammendment."

Dennis
November 4, 2000, 07:19 AM
Ms. Clark is history - gone.

No, Christina, we don't play tricks like that. ;) No wet noodles needed. :)

(Dennis waves to Miss D! :D )

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited November 04, 2000).]