The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 1, 2002, 07:08 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: December 25, 2001
Location: MA
Posts: 169
If I have a Flemming sear, what pack do I need?

I need help. I have been reading a lot on this, but I heard it was hard to put an aftermarket registered sear in a Navy 4 position group both because of the 4 positions and also because it is ambidextrous. Assume I have a Flemming sear, and I want 3 positions but prefer a Navy-style housing. What do I need to buy?

Can I buy a German-made Navy 3 position housing with full auto guts and 3 position selector lever (for an SP-89), and then also buy a second German-made Navy 3 position housing with no guns for a second gun (HK-93/91, and easily move the pack between them?

Or is the Navy too hard to work on for some reason (perhaps due to the ambidextrous nature) and should I get the standard plastic SEF housing instead?

HKP7PSP is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.05218 seconds with 9 queries