The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 14, 2001, 05:38 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: June 5, 2000
Location: Job hunting on the road...
Posts: 3,827
I'd really like to buy two or three - They're little stoppers, and I haven't seen 'em any place but MEC and the Nalgene powder bottles that Sinclair sells.

Bogie is offline  
Old March 15, 2001, 01:27 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2000
Posts: 122
you might try an auto/truck parts store. They are identical to some of the caps used to cover the ends of hydraulic hoses etc. They are called caplugs..or at least thats what is printed on the ones in the mec bottle.

MFH is offline  
Old March 16, 2001, 05:16 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: January 30, 2001
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 383
Try a local hadrware store. you'll probably will find ones made of solid rubber
Rottweiler is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.09073 seconds with 7 queries