The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old January 12, 2013, 10:45 PM   #51
bustersmaster

Without saying what my business is, lately a lot of the clients I come in contact with have started some lengthy conversations with me about guns and the possibility of an AWB, etc. and all express a very gun-friendly point of view.
My business has nothing to do with firearms, but it's such a hot button issue lately, it's more common than talking about the weather.
Unless I'm talking to someone I know and trust explicitly, I never go into a lot of detail about a gun I may own,etc.,but it's really surprising how many average folks I've met lately who have strong favorable opinions about firearm ownership.
The client I had yesterday told me his mother manages a shooting range not too far away and invited me to stop by. I might just take him up on it.
I don't have room for or the need for clients in my vehicle, so a traffic stop isn't high on my list of concerns.