The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old June 14, 2011, 10:28 PM   #1
ClydeFrog

new online/website gun writer position; Guns.com...

I just happen to read over a new job opening post for gun writers/shooting sports industry columnists on www.Craigslist.org .
The website; www.Guns.com states they are looking for new writers in such areas as firearms, use of force/tactics, match-marksmanship, gunsmithing, etc.
The listing says they only want new staff members with related backgrounds(sworn law enforcement, military, documented skill training or industry contacts/books articles etc). This is a paid/contract opening & they are requesting you have at least a 4 year degree from a accredited college or university.
If you think you can write a good article or show new firearm owners & LE officers the "right way" to do things, go on & apply.

NOTE; I am not an owner, manager, editor, employee, or former employee of Guns.com. I suggest checking & researching this gun writer position on your own. The job requirements or education standards are subject to change. See the website for more details.