The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 4, 2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: March 11, 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 247
Sling attachment.

This has been asked before, but there was never any useful answer. I have a Hawk 982 made by Norinco, which is almost identical to the H&R Pardner Protector. I want to buy swivels for sling attachment but I don't know which ones to buy. The Protector comes with the hardware installed, the 982 doesn't. There is a brass thread in the stock, and a hole in the magazine cap. Can someone PLEASE link me to a place to buy a set?
SoilworK777 is offline  
Old February 4, 2011, 09:32 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 4, 2001
Posts: 7,042
You can buy swivels from Uncle Mike's.

The front swivel fits into the hole in the cap.
These are made to fit a number of guns, but mostly the Remington 870, which the Hawk and Pardner are Chinese made copies of.
At most, you might need to open up the hole in the cap a little more.

You can also buy just the studs and mount whatever swivels you want.
You might need to shorten the screw that enters the magazine cap.
Dfariswheel is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.06382 seconds with 7 queries