The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 18, 2008, 01:04 PM   #1
Join Date: December 14, 2004
Posts: 70
slight problem..


I am in the process of filling out my ATF form 4, and ran into a little problem.

The person who has this machinegun, moved about 15 years ago, and no longer lives at the address, on his tax form. He told me he called, and they told him just send in his new address. He doesn't remember if he did or not..... Should his new address be put on the form, or will this kick it back, cause it's not the address on his form?

Should I call ATF, and ask whom ever picks up?

goste is offline  
Old April 18, 2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: December 7, 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 156
Call the ATF NFA customer service line. They are extremely helpful and polite on the phone. I called about 30 times when doing my Form 4.
aroundlsu is offline  
Old April 18, 2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2005
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,981
You won't have a problem. Just put his current address on the F4 that transfers the gun to you.
Silencers have NEVER been illegal !
VUPDblue is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2016 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04459 seconds with 7 queries