The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 6, 2008, 09:56 PM   #1
hot sauce
Senior Member
Join Date: May 21, 2006
Posts: 519
Class 3 weapons and silencers.

Hello, Sorry if this has been beaten to death on here but how does one legally get these items? I live in South Carolina and if anyone knows any good dealers please let me know. Thanks.
hot sauce is offline  
Old April 13, 2008, 05:56 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 29, 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 478
PM sent
SmokinTom is offline  
Old April 17, 2008, 08:24 PM   #3
Join Date: October 9, 2006
Posts: 33
Pay the tax stamp (usually $200, can be as low as $5 for AOW), fill out the paperwork, and wait.
4095fanatic is offline  
Old April 27, 2008, 12:41 AM   #4
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2, 2007
Posts: 13
Also have an idea of what you want, some of these babies are untouchable price wise unless your daddy warbucks
dakid2 is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.05632 seconds with 7 queries