The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 2, 1999, 12:17 PM   #1
PA Minuteman
Junior Member
Join Date: July 1, 1999
Posts: 1
I am trying to find manufacturers or suppliers that have conversion kits to convert a Century Arms, International L1A1 to make it legal to have a separate stock and pistol grip, rather than the thumbhole stock it originally came with. My model is a few years old and has a metric receiver with inch lower. I know that RPB Industries has them. Does anyone know of others? I would appreciate names and phone numbers.
PA Minuteman is offline  
Old July 2, 1999, 04:53 PM   #2
George Stringer
Staff Alumnus
Join Date: October 12, 1998
Location: Earlington KY
Posts: 2,299
PA, I don't know of any but I would say you'd probably find a couple in the Shotgun News. Wal-Mart usually has a few copies in their magazine section. George
George Stringer is offline  
Old July 4, 1999, 12:50 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: April 2, 1999
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 566
Federal Arms Corp. of America sells a kit
of U.S. made parts, pistol grip, trigger,
hammer, sear, 3 mag floor plates, and 3 mag
followers, all for $129. this kit makes it legal to put pre-ban stock on.this is out of
catalog #699, part number is #FALKIT. phone
number 612-780-8780, also Tennessee Guns
sells DSA Inc. Fal parts
zot is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04841 seconds with 9 queries