The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 16, 2000, 06:32 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: January 19, 2000
Posts: 122
Okay...this is a continuation of my never ending quest for grease..GMD ..grease, molyben something disulfide...used on 25mm chain guns, etc in the corps...where can i get it...i've tried auto shops, lube stores, hardware shops...anyone have any clues??
mongrel66 is offline  
Old February 17, 2000, 03:53 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: March 22, 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 165
Mongrel, It's called Sta-lube. It is synthetic grease used on brake calipers. It is made by CRC. Part number SL3301. Got mine from a NAPA auto parts store.


[This message has been edited by Joefo (edited February 17, 2000).]
Joefo is offline  
Old February 17, 2000, 04:27 PM   #3
Scott Evans
Staff Alumnus
Join Date: December 7, 1998
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Posts: 1,380

I love the way you can find anything on TFL

This is just a cool place.

“We are the pilgrims masters; we shall go, always, a little farther. “
Scott Evans is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.05814 seconds with 7 queries