The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 25, 1999, 02:41 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: February 15, 1999
Location: Orem, Utah
Posts: 100
I have two nfml Glock factory 9mm hi-caps, one of which has developed a 1/4 inch crack along the side that has the holes for viewing how many rounds are in the mag. My question is whether I can by a replacement mag tube ( I hope this is the correct term) from Glock or am I SOL?
MGB is offline  
Old September 25, 1999, 04:18 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: October 14, 1998
Location: WPB, FL USA
Posts: 911
SUPPOSEDLY, someone at Glocktalk spoke to a rep from Glock Inc and they will replace cracked mag bodies now. He said that as long as Glock can prove that they didn't do anything to increase the total number of hicap mags, it is okay by the BATF.

However, he was the only one so far that has had this done for him by Glock Inc. Go for it and tell us if they did!
Gino is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.08702 seconds with 7 queries