The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old June 13, 2017, 09:14 PM   #26
john in jax

I went with the Blade Tech Klipt kydex IWB and love it. Very comfortable and secure
Old June 16, 2017, 08:19 PM   #27
MJFlores

After carrying a Glock 26 for years, I finally picked up a Glock 43 for summer time. Ive been using the Bianchi model 100 pro (Ive always used one with my 26). It's a good holster, but I'm always looking for something that be more comfortable. Then again, less so since carrying the 43. I like leather only, and would love a holster like mine with more surface area to distribute contact more. Still, it's kind of a "cant go wrong" holsters that you'll probably not regret having. You'll like that 43, it wears very IWB.
Old June 17, 2017, 11:16 AM   #28
Dano4734

Mj, don hume makes a beautiful inside the pocket leather holster for the 43. I just bought one even though I don't need another holster but for shorts and t shirts its perfect for me
Old June 18, 2017, 01:29 PM   #29
OhioGuy

I have a Walther PPS, which is dimensionally similar to the G43 (although the Glock is slightly shorter in the grip with the flush magazine). Otherwise they're quite similar.

I found Vedder Holsters to be very high quality. The "Light Tuck" kydex holster so far has been great. It's very adjustable for both height and cant, and it's pretty easy to get on and off without having to touch the gun. The spring steel clip is VERY strong and adds no bulk, but it can be a bit tough to pry off a thicker belt. That works very well, and they ship within a few days of ordering. It's about as comfortable as a hard piece of plastic in your pants can be

You can tuck your shirt in around it, although it does produce a bit of a bulge. I find it useful when wearing shirts that aren't very long and could "ride up" and expose what's beneath. I just wear a light undershirt and tuck that around the holster, then if the outer shirt lifts up, the gun still isn't visible.

I've also used a Sticky Holster. It's nerve wracking at first because you're sure it's going to fall down your pant leg, but it's cheap and so far stays put even when moving, jumping, squatting, etc. Just cinch your belt in a little. That's versatile and the soft material cushions the gun a little against your skin (though not a lot). Remora makes a similar product and that one is available with or without a small belt clip. I think both brands are comparable and both seem to work well.
Old June 18, 2017, 02:55 PM   #30
lunger

Carry mine in a Tulster. Worth a look. https://tulster.com/holsters/glock/glock-43/
Old June 18, 2017, 03:30 PM   #31
JERRYS.

that N8squared looks very comfortable for IWB.
Old June 23, 2017, 02:29 PM   #32
wrdwrght

My G43 and I've been happy with both IWB and pocket models from Vedder Holsters (http://www.vedderholsters.com).
Old June 24, 2017, 03:48 PM   #33
justinf

I use the Dale Fricke Archangel for G43. Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old June 27, 2017, 10:33 AM   #34
RandySavage

I recommend the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. I have one and it would be perfect for you! The neoprene feels awesome, the holster is sweat resistant, and wearing it at 4:30 o'clock would be perfect in your line of work!
Old June 28, 2017, 03:11 PM   #35
wild cat mccane

Kydex is awesome. Until you find holes in your clothes