The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old August 2, 2000, 10:54 PM   #1
Joey

Had a box wating for me today from Old West Reproductions and inside was the sexiest belt, holsters and shotgun slides you can immagine

This rig made by Rick Bachman was way more than I ever expected and boy am I one happy camper. The wifey poo really thinks I've gone mental on her since I've yet to take off the rig, wonder if I can sleep in it

------------------
SAS RKBA freedom Scottsbluff Cowboy Shooters Cheyenne Regulators
Old August 3, 2000, 12:51 AM   #2
Gunslinger

Joey, if you do take it to bed and call it sexy while talking with it she will really become concerned!
I don't blame you I'm the same way when I get a new toy. I had my last cowboy rig custom built by a frined/neighbor/former employee and wore it around the house for several days. There is now a bare spot in the carpet in front of the full length mirror in the living room.

------------------
Gunslinger
Old August 3, 2000, 08:56 PM   #3
Ned Roundtree

Understand Me, my wife and her sister all have rigs from El Paso Saddlery. Each thinks theirs is the best.