The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

View Poll Results: Should Widalaska Be Unbanned Ahead Of Schedule
Yes, bring back Ken! 0 0%
He is an ugly, hairy beast. Ban him for the full 6 months. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 9, 2009, 04:35 PM   #1
B. Lahey

Petition to Reinstate Wildalaska

Ol' Kenny has been gone for about a month now, and I think that's long enough to make the point. I know he can be a jackass, but he's our jackass.

For the good of the forum, and the good of Alaska (surely suffering from his lack of distraction), I am promoting his early release from his dusty hole in internet prison.

He knows too much random stuff about guns for his disturbed mind to be centered entirely on gunshop customers in Anchorage. The man speaks the truth, even when it's unpopular.

Maybe keep him out of the legal section where his depraved jurist soul is unable to control itself?

Maybe appoint a volunteer probation officer to watch him and threaten urinalysis testing?

BRING BACK KEN! BRING BACK KEN!
Old October 9, 2009, 04:37 PM   #2
stephen426

StephenI'llsecondthat426
Old October 9, 2009, 04:38 PM   #3
danweasel

I concur.

What did he do anyways?

Quote:
urinalysis testing
You realize this is AK right? Hahahaha.
Old October 9, 2009, 04:39 PM   #4
teeroux

LOL
Mods usually kick after warnings are given but I never had a problem with Wildididntrealizehewasevengonealaska.
Old October 9, 2009, 05:40 PM   #5
Mike Irwin
Staff

Sorry, gentlemen, we don't do board operations by petition here.

The moderators are selected to uphold Rich Lucibella's vision of what TFL is, and what TFL should be.

When, for whatever reason, the board is not fulfilling Mr. Lucibella's vision, steps are taken to correct any issues that are causing the incongruity, no matter how painful or unpopular they may be.

Edited to add:

Just so it's clear...

Yes, there have been numerous polls or discussions on various aspects of TFL at times in the past. The status of the old Politics board is one that jumps immediately to mind.

However, potential or actual disciplinary actions against members are not, never have been, and never will be, open for such a discussion. When and how a member is disciplined, up to the level of permanent ban, is a private matter between the moderators and that individual, and their status as a TFL member is not a subject for open discussion/debate.

For obvious reasons, closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread