The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old July 24, 2016, 07:12 PM   #1
92fs_in_Drab

Shooting Sports Survey

Hey everyone,

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'd love it if you'd take the following survey for me:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2887697/970ee0464ae8

It's short, anonymous, about shooting, and you could win a $35 gift card from Cabela's, Brownell's, Midway USA, Bud's Gun Shop, Gander Mtn., or Amazon--your choice!

Sorry to jump the gun before really becoming a part of the community. I suppose I was too excited by the survey being complete.

A bit about myself and the survey: I'm Ben - just an individual who loves guns and loves shooting but I've been disconnected from the shooting community a bit because I'm currently in New York City. I still shoot my 92fs every time I get a chance to go back to Ohio though.

I have a habit of trying to turn my hobbies into my career. I've done that with running and I'd like to eventually do that with shooting. I have some business ideas within the shooting industry but to make sure I'm going in the right direction I need input from folks like who can shoot more than I can (and don't live in a horrible city like NYC). More specifically, I need to validate some ideas and get a better idea of what I can offer to make the shooting industry better for all of us. Maybe my current ideas wouldn't help you guys at all and I need to go back to the drawing board. That's the intention of the survey. I don't want your emails for a mailing list, I just want your thoughts and opinions and I believe some gift cards are the least I can offer in return.

I hope that puts some of your worries to rest and I hope to get to know some of you better very soon by becoming more active on this forum.

Thanks!
Old July 24, 2016, 07:37 PM   #2
surveyor

If you can revise without required responses maybe I'll reconsider it.

Last edited by surveyor; July 24, 2016 at 07:59 PM.