The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old February 21, 2011, 02:20 AM   #1
jrbrown1991

Lasermax Holster

Beretta 90-two (please don't read this as 92)

Where can I get a holster that will allow me to put my rail-mounted lasermax on this? Prefer IWB, but I can do hip.
Old February 21, 2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Sixer

That's a slick gun. I've handled the Beretta 90-two and reall like it.

After a quick search on Google... It looks like your choices will be between a custom leather job OR a generic style holster that is not molded to the gun and allows extra room for the laser.

IMHO...Your best (but probably more expensive) option would be to find a custom holster maker that can mold the holster around the gun and laser.

I make leather holsters and am currently working on one for a LEO friend that will hold his H&K w/ a rail mounted tactical light. However, this type of job usually requires having the specific gun / dummy gun and tac-light to shape the holster.

Since I don't have a Beretta 90-2 dummy gun or LaserMax to work with, I doubt I can be of much help. I would try contacting some of the various custom holstermakers online and see if any of them could make one for you. Worth a shot

-There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Old February 21, 2011, 04:15 PM   #3
jrbrown1991

Hey.

I've made holsters before, but never shaped them like my Desantis is done.

Would it be difficult for you to tell me how to do that?

As a 90-two lover, I thought I'd share a photo.

Last edited by jrbrown1991; February 21, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old February 22, 2011, 01:46 AM   #4
ClydeFrog

1913/rail mounted laser-aimers, white lights....

If you have a semi auto pistol with a 1913 tactical rail & use laser systems/flashlights, see; www.Blackhawk.com www.Safariland.com www.Galcogunleather.com or maybe Unkle Mike's.

Blackhawk just started selling new black nylon holsters with laser/white light add-ons. Safariland has a few popular SLS holsters that fit under barrel units too.
The big Beretta 90-Two should fit most M9/92FS/M9a1 type holsters but I'd call the factory 1st to avoid any hassles.

Nothing is more annoying than buying a new holster online or with a catalog and finding out some minor part or design feature causes the weapon NOT to fit correctly.
It's help if more product descriptions clearly said if it fits 1913 rails or white lights too but that's another topic.

Clyde