The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old March 25, 2012, 02:43 AM   #1151
Sigsomers

Hello, I am a 40 year old female. I shot my first hangun at 28 years old. My former fiance, a Marine Sharpshooter, started me in the Tucson, AZ desert with a Ruger45. It scared the heck out of me and I stayed away. In Louisville, KY I puchased a .357 titanium lite 2 1/4' barrel and my love affair began.

I am back in NY now and am waiting for my Sportsman's carry.

I have found that being a gun owner can transcend anything...race, color, credd, religion or lack of religion. I have a passion for target shooting and look forward to being a part of this forum.

Sig Somers
Old March 26, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1152
bornhunters

i am razvan giga

hello i am razvan and i went at hunting of 20 years and not much I started a website about hunting www.bornhunters.com.. maybe here find info what i need..
Old March 29, 2012, 07:55 AM   #1153
rugercollector01

Hello

Hello, Folks
Im Morgan
Been reading here for a while, Good information here.
Just someone who has been shooting and hunting all my life and enjoy reading others experiences.
Old March 30, 2012, 12:20 PM   #1154
glock29

hello

Hello all, so glad to find this site and become a member. 55 years old I live in north Florida father of 5 grandfather of 6. Love to hunt and shoot my guns
Old April 1, 2012, 10:27 AM   #1155
dilo

Hello

Hello TFL,
I am a new member and look forward to meeting you guys.. I have a question about turning a old tennis court into a indoor shooting range.. I live in Chester county Pennsylvania. Any ideas/ SOMEONE I COULD CONTACT?
Old April 2, 2012, 09:24 PM   #1156
Brocklady

Canadian Gal looking for info not to lose a part of my husbands heritage

I am a mother of four trying to find out if my husband can get his grandfathers handgun back since he passed away. I don't know the age of the gun and I'm from Canada and we have restricted/prohibited guns here and the handgun in question is just that. If anyone could read my post in the general discussion and help me it would be greatly appreciated I don't know much about it and the Internet is not on my side.
Old April 3, 2012, 11:55 AM   #1157
jallenbet

Hey guys Brand new here just wanted to say hi! I've just started to branch out to new and diferent firearms and thought this would be a helpfull place to be on.
Old April 3, 2012, 11:30 PM   #1158
Dwayne

Hello folks,

I'm from West Tennessee. I've Been shooting & hunting on my own since I was 10 years old. Momma told me I was going to turn into a gun or knife some day, so here I am. Always listen to your elders, you'll learn something. Great Web Site!
Old April 6, 2012, 05:41 AM   #1159
sjg

Hi everybody,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am a new member of this forum.

I look forward to learning from you guys and sharing what I can.

Regards,

sjg

Last edited by sjg; April 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 10, 2012, 11:03 PM   #1160
MASTERNOOB

I'm A Noob

Just dropping by to say hello. I'm the new kid on the block.
Old April 11, 2012, 07:16 PM   #1161
Bisquitlips

Greetings from Missouri!

Just wanted to add my sincere greetings to you all from the Independence, MO area and say thank you to the moderators for a great forum!

My compliments!

Richard

Colt Special Combat Government Competition Clark's Accuracy.
NRA Life Member

Last edited by Bisquitlips; April 11, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 12, 2012, 10:18 AM   #1162
oldguysrule

New member saying hello

My wife and I both travel to the range in Kent WA at least 3 times per month. My wife has a S&W .380 BodyGuard and a Sig 2022 9mm, I have a Taurus .40 and a .38 5 shot. We have both enjoyed shooting for a time now and really enjoyed a class we took at a range not named in Bellevue WA. Unfortuneatly it seems a little competition was all it took for one enterprise to evict another(my opinion the better one). All this to say we await a resolution and until then will take our business elsewhere..no matter how nice the facility is.. Anyway, it's a pleasure to a part of this forum.
Old April 13, 2012, 03:27 AM   #1163
dab102999

Hello, My name is Doug. I just found this site last night after doing some looking for some information on a 7X57 my brother just gave my son. I used to reload many a day ago and am going to get back into it. Looks like a very good site and will be spending some time on here tryin to get to know the site. Look foward to gaining some knowledge and getting my boys into the sport.
Old April 13, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1164
Resq

NY Shooter Here

Hello everyone.
Figured I'd finally introduce myself after several months of lurking around the site. My name is Jon, happily married and a father of 2 girls, residing in the unfriendly state of NY. If it could be any worse I'm on Long Island, one of the most difficult places to obtain any type of pistol permit, however I was able to overcome that hurdle. I'm an avid range shooter (as much as the wife allows), I do manage to get out at least twice a month at a minimum. Enough about me, I feel i have another post to put up as I have a new addition to the family, a 1911. I'm also lurking around researching reloading, which I am really interested in. I've seen a wealth of knowledge from everyone on this site, and I thank you all for what I have received and will gain. Learning is a never-ending process.
Old April 14, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1165
kendog530

Hello everyone! New to this forum and what a great one it is! I have loved guns all my life. I live in So-Cal where men are men but aren't allowed to own automatic weapons. I am a longshoreman. Looking forward to being a member here!
Old April 14, 2012, 10:43 PM   #1166
kittyhawk03

Hello!

I have been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to post. I am a local pilot out of Paine Field and I am getting into shooting. My friends and I get out and shoot every one in a while, but I am starting to take training classes in the area. A girl has to know how to protect herself
Old April 14, 2012, 11:05 PM   #1167
SteveAreno

Hi from beautiful northern California

Steve from northern California new to the site like what I see. Into family guns and fishing. Thanks for letting me on.
Old April 17, 2012, 10:49 AM   #1168
KahrArms

Hello Everyone!

Hey guys! I'm Dave with KahrArms. Just wanted to introduce myself! Hopefully I can provide you guys with some good insight here =]

-------
Dave
Kahr Arms

Visit us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/KahrArms
Old April 18, 2012, 12:53 PM   #1169
2Swift4u

Hello...The Name be Pat aka 2swift4u.

I have questions about a new to me Rifle and will be looking around for answers to my questions using your search feature But I have found that using the search feature can be a daunting task on some forums.

Is it frowned upon to start asking questions right out of the gate here?
Old April 23, 2012, 11:39 PM   #1170
Theohazard

Hey there! I'm a 32-year-old former Marine machine gunner. I haven't been shooting as much as I used to but that's going to change soon. I'm moving to Washington State and I hope to get a job at a gun shop/range.
Old April 24, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1171
Gunnut17

I'm a huge fan of HK and Sig alike.and despite the fact I'm thirteen years old, (which may come as a suprise to anyone who has visited any of my threads or replied to a post of mine.) I consider myself quite knowledgeable in firearms and other weaponry/gear, and despite my 100+ posts, I joined three days ago.
Old April 25, 2012, 09:36 AM   #1172
samntex

Winchester Collector

Hello, I am new new here..Really like this site!..I would like to start a discussion on gun restorations..Where is the best place to make my post?..Thanks, Sam

[Just follow the forums by descriptive title. - Bud]
Old April 26, 2012, 11:27 AM   #1173
TheGunGuy

Hello Everybody...

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hail from southeast Michigan, Detroit area. I am a collector of handguns and modern rifles.
Old April 27, 2012, 12:41 PM   #1174
lbrifman

Hi there

I am new to the forum and guns are not really my thing but we inherited foour from my deceased brother in law and i am lookingfor help on selling them - we are in norther jersey. I would appreciate any guidance
Old April 30, 2012, 05:17 AM   #1175
Elefteria

Hello everybody!

Hi, I am from Russia. I am new here and I would like to find some information about antique firearms shows we could visit in June.

Tags
ar15 , cerakote , custom ar , introduction , laser engraving , new agent