The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old February 4, 2017, 10:02 PM   #1
Micro man

Beretta 92SB

Have owned my 92SB for quite a few years now and finally decided I needed a holster for it. I was looking for an OWB holster and thought I had found one from Blackhawk. It was one with a paddle release on it. It arrived a few days ago and unfortunately it did not fit the gun properly,

I contacted Blackhawk about the problem and they replied immediately and said that the Serpa holster I ordered would not fit the 92SB and they did not carry a holster to fit my gun correctly. I have been checking the Internet since and have not found anyone who makes a 92SB OWB holster for my Beretta.

I was hoping someone on the forum could help me with my search.

Thanks Micro man
Old February 15, 2017, 10:02 PM   #2
Tom-R2

I have a Beretta 92S, purchased in 1983. I've carried it ever since. I just bought this holster about a week- 10 days ago. I've used it once, but have carried it around the house a little bit to break it in. It fits my 92S quite well. It's a solid, well made leather holster. http://www.ebay.com/itm/322325368840...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT