The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 1, 2013, 08:48 PM   #1
BullpupSS

Multicam for bigger guys?

Hey, all. I've been in the market for a pair of multicam jackets and pants but can't seem to find anything that fits me right. I can't even find regular camo that fits me. I'm a bigger guy, 5'11 and almost 300 pounds. But I fit in most vests and even the condor plate carrier. Anyone have any luck finding descent large sized camo?

[IMG][/IMG]
Old August 2, 2013, 12:15 AM   #2
BarryLee

Have you tried Rothco?
A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it ... gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
- Milton Friedman
Old August 2, 2013, 05:35 PM   #3
jmr40

These guys, Tru-Spec, make good stuff at reasonable prices. I use this brand purchased from a local Military surplus store. I usually get 2nds for lot less than these prices. If you look around there is probably a local store that carry this brand. If not you can order on line. They carry sizes up to 4X

http://www.atlanco.com/catalog/basic-apparel,135.htm
Old August 2, 2013, 08:24 PM   #4
ClydeFrog

sources....

First, I'd check Crye Precision, www.cryeprecision.com , they design & market multicam.

Other sites include; www.natchezss.com www.uscav.com www.cheaperthandirt.com www.actiongear.com www.csmgear.com www.Blackhawk.com .

5.11tactical.com may sell multicam or camo in extended sizes.

I'm a "customer of size" too so I know it can be a pain to get some items that fit.