The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old July 7, 2005, 06:05 PM   #1
Topthis

NEW Scenario: SUBWAY...

...should I order the Italian BMT or go for the Meatball??!! Try to keep in mind that I am carrying my G23c in IWB w/a 180 gr. FMJ and 135 gr. JHP staggared magazine. Oh crap...I am also lefty. I understand that for a full stomach feel, the BMT would probably have a greater EXPANSION diameter than the Meatball would, however for total enjoyment, I think that the Meatball would PENETRATE faster and cause a deeper CHANNEL through the innards...hmmm, STOPPING (= bowel clog) power is probably equal, although the Meatball actually HEMMORAGES more, so there might be a little leaning towards the Meatball...tough dilemma...can you help me TFL true believers?!!

Last edited by Topthis; July 7, 2005 at 06:43 PM.
Old July 7, 2005, 06:11 PM   #2
Avizpls

Now this is a very risky situation.

the Meatball will actually cause several wounds. (three for a six inch and six on a twelve) but will most likely cause a hazard to those around you. If you do not have proper "condimental awareness" you may cause a escalation of the threat by inadvertantly mixing the wrong type of veggies with the spicy italian sauce. This would create "high muzzle pressures" and relase excess gas.

If this is your choice, I would suggest carrying a spare magazine and take cover in the bathroom.
Old July 7, 2005, 07:06 PM   #3
steelersfan0000

what ????
Old July 7, 2005, 07:56 PM   #4
Dwight55

Well, Topthis, . . . if you want to remain a sheeple for the rest of your existance, . . . just stay there at the subway, look unobtrusive, burp as needed, and don't forget to use a napkin.

OR, . . . you can live on the edge

Give up the "Subway" sublime, . . . live dangerously, . . . head out for your local White Castle, . . . order a dozen regulars, . . . 1 large onion rings, . . . get lots of catsup, . . . Coke with lotsa ice, . . . sit in the corner of the room and enjoy hog heaven, . . . ( . . . urp . . )

Polish it off with a slice of cherry pie, . . . maybe hit the Dairy Queen for a chocolate malt on the way home.

Yumma, yumma. And of course remember to bring a jacket, . . . ain't no tee shirt gonna hide that IWB full of cold steel after that cuisine bonanza.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!
Old July 8, 2005, 12:00 AM   #5
Massan

I say go for the meatball. With 8 meatballs in a footlong you can enjoy more and its generally less salty than the BMT. Dont forget to load up on jalapenos, onions and green peppers.
Old July 8, 2005, 02:30 AM   #6
Mikkel

I tried cheese filled Jalapenos in Lubbock Texas a few years ago, awsome stuff!! You dont get that kind o stuff her in Norway. I say go for the meatball.
Old July 8, 2005, 03:41 PM   #7
Stiletto

OK, I am completely lost.

Panera is better.
Old July 8, 2005, 04:23 PM   #8
Denny Hansen
Staff Emeritus

Rule 1. All Topics and Posts must be related to firearms, accessories or civil liberties issues.

I really can’t believe this type of juvenile behavior, especially considering the terror attack on our allies yesterday, has showed up on TFL. Real class act, folks.

Denny
Closed Thread