The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old December 8, 2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Joshx3

New Hunting Magazine!

Moderators: If for whatever reason this post is in violation of your rules, please feel free to remove it and/or contact us so we can find a way to work together in the future!

HuntX3, the world’s first fully truly multi-media, digital magazine for hunting and outdoor life has arrived! Featuring in-depth articles about bow and gun hunts from around the world as told by some of the most successful hunters of the modern day, gear and equipment spotlights and full reviews, HuntX3 goes far beyond the standard hunting magazine by providing readers with a truly interactive multi-media experience! Rather than simply reading a story about an epic Alaskan moose hunt, an intense buffalo hunt in the Australian outback or an African Wildebeest adventure, simply click a button and listen to the story as it’s read aloud, then watch videos highlighting the experience of the hunters as they lived it! No paper magazine can deliver this level of involvement in the world of hunting and the only way to get any closer is to call an outfitter and book a trip of your own! Best of all, say goodbye to subscription fees or paying newsstand prices because every digital issue of HuntX3 Magazine, delivered online monthly, is absolutely, positively free!

To read the very first issue of HuntX3 Magazine, absolutely free, and to enjoy or hunting and outdoor life news and information website, simply visit www.HuntX3.com and read the first hunting magazine designed for the hunters of the 21st century!

Thanks very much for reading! Happy Holidays!

Josh

PS: We're also open for feedback on our first issue so we can make it the very best it can be.
Old December 9, 2009, 01:43 AM   #2
Art Eatman
Staff in Memoriam

Peruse and comment. Lengthy comments directly to the magazine, please. Briefer comments here, okay?
Old December 9, 2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Scorch

I looked, read, and bookmarked the site. Looks interesting.
Old December 9, 2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Joshx3

Thanks!!

First of all, I'd like to thank the moderators of this site for allowing me to post and reach the people here. We very much appreciate it!

I wanted to come back and let everyone know that we ARE still looking for writers, stories, photography and video content! Even if it's just a story about a hunt you went on lately, or a picture of you with the last animal you dragged out of the woods, we'd love to see it!

Just message me here at the forums or email me and let's get the ball rolling. I'm happy to send anyone a copy of our writer's guidelines.

Happy Holidays and thanks for reading!

Josh
Old December 10, 2009, 05:28 PM   #5
SeekHer

Is the site down as I just tried it and get a message saying no such beastie exists?

When the human race dies out, it will be because it was brainwashed to be so totally, completely, utterly safe that it no longer dared to keep on living