The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old August 16, 2018, 08:01 AM   #1
Roland Thunder

Sig 320 FS 9mm love

For some reason I don't shoot 9mm pistols as well as 45acp. It's always been that way, not sure why. I recently bought a 9mm M&P CORE w/5" barrel. I even had the Apex trigger kit installed on it and the Apex flat faced trigger. Last weekend I went to the range a rented a 9mm Sig 320 FS and I couldn't believe how soft shooting it was and how much better I shot it than most other 9mm's including my M&P CORE. Kinda wished I had gotten the Sig 320 instead of the M&P. I already own a 320 FS 45acp.
Old August 16, 2018, 09:41 AM   #2
jr24

I dont much care for the 320 in my hands, my Glock trained hands always try to go too high on the standard grip.

I did, however, get a chance to shoot a VTAC a while back and really liked it. Very accurate and comfortable to shoot. I believe it had the SIG xray sights which I really like. The little beavertail kept my grip co.fortably correct.

If I was going to get a 320 I'd get one of those, easy.