The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old May 30, 2018, 09:07 AM   #26
Ledslnger

I put an order in on 10/15/17 and just got called yesterday to pick it up. Was filed as an individual though.

FYI American Rifleman had an article about new employees a bigger budget and a goal of getting approvals down to 90 days. I skimmed it, but that’s the gyst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtown tom View Post
Oh good grief.
Sorry you have so much pride and trust in Hillary. I don’t trust the DNC or Soros candies at all.
Old May 30, 2018, 12:26 PM   #27
dogtown tom

Quote:
Ledslnger Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtown tom View Post
Oh good grief.
Sorry you have so much pride and trust in Hillary. I don’t trust the DNC or Soros candies at all.
I have zero "pride and trust in Hillary".
I also have zero trust or tolerance for unfounded, nutjob or tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

I find it hysterical that there is so much whining about ATF conspiracies UNDER TRUMP. Under Obama I can understand, but ATF was cranking out approvals in under 30 days during the most anti gun administration in history.

Yet you believe Hillary actually carries some weight.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE