The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old July 1, 2011, 10:18 PM   #1
Gunkid

Scope screws missing!?

So I am new to forums and guns really but i have a stupid pellet rifle as you see i am just a kid haha but anyway i lost twl screws on my scope. But i am missing two screws on i will call them adjuster nobs sorry i do not know the real names. Its a cabelas rifle but i need new ones and idk where tO get them so any links or info will help

-ryan
Old July 1, 2011, 11:22 PM   #2
GURU1911

YO, GUN KID !!!!

Welcome to the forum. I am 60 years old & still regularly shoot air rifles. My favorite for the past 50 years has been the daisy model 25 pump. Now on to your question !!!!!

My understanding of what you are looking for are the "vertical & horizontal" adjustment screws for your scope. How did you loose them in the first place????

If this is correct, remove the scope from your rifle & ship or deliver the scope back to cabella's for replacement.

Guru1911

"THERE AIN'T TOO MANY THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FIX, WITH $500 DOLLARS OR A .30-06"
Old July 1, 2011, 11:52 PM   #3
Gunkid

Thank yu

And they are a lot of fun to shopt i enjoy it i want a .22 now haha but anyways idk how i lost the first screw but i lostthe second screw buy taking it out so i cud go to a shop show them the screw but nvr got around to it and lost it. Do yu think i cud take it to a local gun shop or even a hobby shop and get one? Just curious.

But thank you so much
Old July 2, 2011, 09:09 AM   #4
GURU1911

Take the whole shebang to a real "gun store" & go to the repair dept. Show someone what the problem is & let them make the necessary repairs.

Guru1911

"THERE AIN'T TOO MANY THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FIX, WITH $500 DOLLARS OR A .30-06"
Old July 2, 2011, 10:27 PM   #5
Lemmon

I lost one of the ring mount screws off of my newly purchased Weaver scope rings. Sent the company a letter and immediately got a return mail stating that the screws were in the mail. They sent me two. Nice to know Weaver takes care of their customers..... Lemmon