The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 10, 2008, 07:31 PM   #1
HK123

Milt Sparks VM2 for G19?

Anyone use a VM2 for a G19? Thinking of ordering one, but I don't know how they are.

I've heard it all. Everything from "VM2 is the best holster ever" to "for a compact it doesn't work" and even "it rides too high for me"

So what to think? I'm 5'9" or so and about 160lbs (losing weight though). If that makes any difference. Will the gun print too much due to riding high? Anyone care to share a quick picture of it on to judge? Thanks.
Old September 12, 2008, 12:18 PM   #2
sigsooie

I have been thinking about ordering one for my Glock 23 as well. Reason being, I have one that I use with my SigP239 and can't imagine a better holster....... Comfortable sitting or standing, very concealable, great retention, quick access, high quality construction and materials.
Old September 13, 2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Captain Bligh

I have a G19 that rides in a VM II when I carry it. I think it is a fine combination for this or other pistols. I own three of them, so I am a little biased.

The VM-II doesn't change the fact that a Glock is chunky, but it does the best that it can.