The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old June 3, 2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Avenger29

TFL Outage?

Whoa. Was that me? Or did TFL go out for a while?

Last posts at this time showing 8:55pm, but forum clock says it is 11:57pm GMT-4
Old June 3, 2007, 11:06 PM   #2
Evil Monkey

yeah it was out for me too.

AND......the "art of the rifle" forum does not work.
BREAKING NEWS: Local man found in the street yelling "1911" and "45" while drooling, more at 11:00.
Old June 3, 2007, 11:08 PM   #3
DouglasW

It's 21.46 in Denver, and I'm getting a "Database Error" page when trying to view the "New Posts" on TFL. Interestingly, if I go into each sub-forum it works fine.

Might truly be technical difficulties...and not the maliciousness that's occurring over at THR .
Old June 3, 2007, 11:10 PM   #4
VUPDblue

Figures the darn thing would go out right as I try to IM some pics of a rifle I have for sale to a probable buyer...
Old June 3, 2007, 11:17 PM   #5
qlajlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger29
Whoa. Was that me? Or did TFL go out for a while?
I tried to get on TFL and got the "Cannot Find Server" message. I thought, "Oh, this is just great. THR, TAC, APS, and now TFL. What next?" That is scary. Could drive a man to drink!

(Actually, I was thinking a lot worse than that, but I wouldn't dare write it down. I have too good a reputation.) [And if you believe that I have a bridge I am just dying to sell. ]

Drive no faster than your guardian angel can fly.
Old June 3, 2007, 11:52 PM   #6
Geronimo45

Wish somebody would find the guy causing all these outages and drop a briefcase full of trauma plates on his head.
Old June 3, 2007, 11:56 PM   #7
SteelyNirvana

Yeah...Wow..[color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] just happened over here?. This THR/TFL outage has to be the work of some liberal anti-gunner. I hope somebody can find who is responsible and prosecute them if at all possible. They are treating us like were a bunch of pedo's of something. We are law abiding citizens on these boards and don't deserve this kinda [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color].

Okay..enough ranting I can go to sleep now knowing that we are back up.
Old June 3, 2007, 11:56 PM   #8
hoytinak

Quote:
Wish somebody would find the guy causing all these outages and drop a briefcase full of trauma plates on his head.
+1

I can get everything but "The Art Of The Rifle".....I need my rifle fix
Old June 3, 2007, 11:56 PM   #9
tyme
Staff

Plain old kernel panic. Nothing nefarious.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)
Closed Thread