The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Closed Thread

Old November 5, 2013, 10:52 PM   #26
QuarterHorse

Meh, I'm that ******* that watches the majority of hunting shows for my own reasons and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I also get uber stoked over any game I take as I do hunt public and private land and it's not a "gimmie". I've hunted "fenced areas" out of state, had fun, and will go back. I'm sorry that doesn't tickle some of your fancies but then again I don't care either.
I will continue watching my shows and doing my hunts as I see fit and getting excited when I take the game that I'm after. Btw, my Facebook page is filled with animals taken by me as well as motorcycles and boats I've built/raced. FOR SHAME!!!! *Rolls eyes*
Some of you guys really need to get over yourself.
Old November 5, 2013, 10:54 PM   #27
tahunua001

Quote:
Some of you guys really need to get over yourself.
and this thread is as good as closed.

often times I find the people that use this quote are in need of their own advice.
Old November 5, 2013, 11:11 PM   #28
QuarterHorse

I suppose the guy who doesn't judge where or what you hunt or choose to watch on tv does need to do so. My bad.
The internet is full of people way better than the next guy. Sometimes I forget that as I'm celebrating too hard over the deer I kill every season. Maybe the correct term is harvest? Can you tell me the correct term so I don't make another mistake? Tell me, because I bow hunt as well am I in the wrong, or what method of hunting is best since you seem to have the answers.
Or......you can lighten up on what others do as long as it falls into eithical hunting and follows dnr guidelines.
Old November 5, 2013, 11:32 PM   #29
tahunua001

alright I am incredibly confused so far I've only seen a single person actually call a certain practice unethical and it has nothing to do with bowhunting or anything you're talking about so you should seriously take a step back and a deep breath before getting all defensive and picking fights with other members.

this thread started with a bit of a rant, normally rants invite other rants. if you can't handle someone else' rant then perhaps you should avoid clicking on them in the first place.
Old November 6, 2013, 12:00 AM   #30
QuarterHorse

Not at all, my point being just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean it's wrong. Perhaps you could produce a show with some other board members on how these shows should go? You did have quite a few things that were wrong with most of them.
It sounds like you have great opportunity out there to make a great product, I know I would watch.
Old November 6, 2013, 10:54 AM   #31
Art Eatman
Staff in Memoriam

Yuck.
Closed Thread