The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 24, 2018, 08:30 AM   #1
axis223

Anyone use bullets.com?

They are going out of business and I would like to make a purchase but I cant find anything about them and a little leery about ordering but they have some awesome deals.
Old February 24, 2018, 08:52 AM   #2
GeorgeandSugar

Appeared in another post.

Redding clearance sale at bullets.com
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old February 24, 2018, 10:14 AM   #3
robhic

Quote:
They are going out of business and I would like to make a purchase but I cant find anything about them and a little leery about ordering but they have some awesome deals.
Out of business? That's good to know because I just bought about $200 worth of primers and powder from them a few weeks ago. They advertised a big sale on primers - cheap with no HazMat (I forget) so I loaded up. It was posted on another forum but a lot of people bought from them and were satisfied.

My order came quickly with no problems. Maybe it was a "going outta business" sale but I now have more primers than I'll use in a long time. I had the site bookmarked. Guess I won't be using it again.