The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 10, 2007, 10:39 PM   #1
GASCHECK

National Bullet Co.???

Loaders:

I was clearing out my computer bookmarks and came across my old nemisis, National Bullet Co. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it, and sure 'nuff, still there and still in business, I guess.
What's the latest on them? Took me almost a year to get my $$$$ back on an order they never would ship. Thought they would be bankrupt or out of business by now.
Gascheck
Old November 10, 2007, 10:43 PM   #2
DonR101395

Looks like they are still ripping people off

http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...ght=nbc&page=6
Old November 11, 2007, 07:07 AM   #3
kestak

Greetings,

They are crooks. In fact, I am in the process to get my money back with my credit card.

Don't do business with them and talk everywhere how bad they are, so maybe no one will get burn by them again.

Thank you
Old November 12, 2007, 01:27 PM   #4
Shooter451

How to Get Money Back From NBC

If you waited past the two months that most credit card companies will assist you (American Express was of no value). File a complaint with the Office of the OHIO AG. The site is called AG cares: [https://agcares.ag.state.oh.us/public/landing.aspx]

Enter the National Bullet Co in the box and you'll see upwards of 60 cases against them. Then click on the File a Complaint on the Menu bar and FILE a complaint. I did not receive my order for 10 months and I was finally successful with the help of the AG and sending DAILY FAXES from my computer. I sent 8 a day - one an hour for a week and then when they claimed to be sending the refund, I stopped until it was apparent it was just another LIE. I started again and got a refund. The AG's investigator called to find out if the check came.

Good luck.

Shooter451
Old December 12, 2007, 07:37 PM   #5
Mac Truck

Get a rope. We need to bring these thieves down, Tale of Two Cities style.