The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old January 20, 2001, 02:32 PM   #1
glennda

I have been looking for one for a while, with no luck, until the other day. I was in Home Depot and as I was looking in the area for something like a spring clip for a broom, I found it. It looked like it would hold a HUGE screwdriver, but worked great for the vertical holder I wanted. I don't have the package though. I mounted it on the wall, with just a little upward pressure on the pump, and it holds it nicely. The little lip stops any forward movement and the tension keeps the shotgun upright.
Old January 21, 2001, 07:25 AM   #2
Kharn

Another thing to try:

If you wanna spend some more cash, but have the ability to lock the shotgun in place, you should take a look at the Mossberg LocBox, basically two hooks, one goes in the side ejection port, the other goes in the muzzle, and it clamps around the receiver so your gun doesnt grow legs and walk away.

Kharn