The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Closed Thread

Old February 26, 2020, 01:10 AM   #76
rc

Carl you seem to be one of those people that likes to troll the internet to bully and insult others until you provoke a confrontation. I really don't like your attitude. If you have had no problems with your Kahr that's great, please share your experience. If you want to mock me personally or those of us who have had really bad experiences with Kahr I certainly would appreciate if you just keep your rude comments to yourself but you won't because like a typical bully that's how you get your jollies.

I have experience with Autos from Smith and Wesson, Springfield, Glocks, CZs, EAAs, Colts, Sigs and Brownings. Some I've owned and some belonged to friends. Of these , a Colt 1991 takes second place to my K9 for most trouble prone pistol out of the box. Now that my K9 runs I can shoot it just fine. I never complained about Kahr's accuracy or the trigger. My gun has always shot well but wasn't reliable enough to go through a single magazine without a malfunction for hundreds of rounds until I cleaned up Kahrs product. The gun actually shoots better than a full size Smith and Wesson 915 I used to own. However, the Kahr out of the box was a jamomatic and the Smith and Wesson ran like a top. To imply I don't know what I'm talking about is asinine. The Smith and Wesson never jammed on factory ammo. Not once. If my experience causes someone to buy another brand of gun and saves someone else from frustration then I'm glad to help. If Kahr wants to sell guns, they should inspect them and shoot them and make sure they work before they leave the factory. Is that such a hard thing to do? Not if you actually test fired your guns at the factory and made sure they ran before shipping them out the door. Consumers shouldn't have to get lucky to get a Kahr that runs. They should make them that way like the other gun makers. rc
Old February 26, 2020, 02:41 AM   #77
JohnKSa
Staff

The whole point of this forum, and forums like it is to share one's experiences and knowledge and to read what others have experiences and learn from what they know.

That implies that not everyone's experience and knowledge is the same. If it were, there would be no reason for forums to exist.

Which means that people who participate in internet forums can expect to see different experiences shared and a variety of knowledge provided. Those who can't deal constructively with that reality should spend their time doing something else.

That's all for this one.