The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old May 22, 2008, 06:05 PM   #1
vwfool

Need Help With Fingerprint Card

I am about to build an SBS on a Form 1. I already have everything I need to send in, but I have a question about the "Employer" part of the fingerprint card right below the signiture of the person who took the fingerprints.

Is that supposed to be the employer and address of the LEO that took my prints or my employer. The sheriff said it is my employer, but the deputy that took my prints 3 years ago for a Form 4 put the sheriff's office and address. What little info I have found online suggests it is mine, but I just want to make sure as not to delay processing. Thanks for the help.
Old May 22, 2008, 09:13 PM   #2
VUPDblue

It's for the address of the department who's officer took the prints, not your employer.
Old May 23, 2008, 12:41 AM   #3
vwfool

Thanks for the help. I found a couple of sites, including a Class III dealer, that said it is my employer, but the other way (LEO's employer) always made more sense to me. Thanks again!