The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 21, 2005, 08:34 PM   #1
kingknives

Gunbrokers Fraud Insurance is a "FRAUD"

Over four months ago I filed a fraud claim through Gunbroker for a pistol I paid for and never received..

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ight=gunbroker

Well, after four months, Gunbroker has not refunded my measly $90. The customer service department is no help saying, "they have nothing to do with fraud claims", but they cannot, or will not, provide any contact info to the fraud department.

My recent e-mail and fax went unanswered.

Gunbrokers claim of "Fraud Protection" is just a big scam to give buyers a false sense of security. Buyers Beware!
Old August 22, 2005, 03:26 AM   #2
polar117

thankyou for reporting that. i was thinking of buying from gunsamerica. personally i like auctionarms.com. i found a local seller so i could pick the gun up myself, things went flawlessly.
Old September 11, 2005, 11:20 PM   #3
Topthis

Yet another reason why I do not buy online!! Even if these places are legit...there is always a one-in-a-million chance that something will go wrong...and usually that one millionth person always seems to be ME!