The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old October 27, 2013, 09:51 PM   #26
Koda94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja vu
I think one of the reasons i dont like it is lack or opportunity to carry like that. I can carry at work but we have a dress code and I have to wear slacks and a single color button up shirt tucked in and a tie. This is the way I dress 6 days a week so may be I should just count on being a little slower draw.
there is only one solution a "tuckable" IWB holster. Good luck finding one for your revolver but I would give some of the reputable tuckable companies a call you never know. My advice is get a semi, Wreck-n-Crew said it best.
Old November 27, 2013, 10:05 PM   #27
silverstang23

I exclusively carry my Glock 23 and Kahr PM9 appendix style. I find on the side to be a little less comfortable. I do find find my Sig 229 to be more comfortable on the hip mostly due to the weight. I can draw from the appendix quicker then 3-4 o clock.
Old December 2, 2013, 04:41 PM   #28
Jimboh247

How do the guys with a gut carry?

I have a whole lot more room in the SOB than I have on the side or in the front.
Old December 2, 2013, 09:54 PM   #29
L_Killkenny

Back in my contractor days and long before you saw them in stores or on the net I worked up a couple day-planners to hold my CCW. With all the tools and activity, body carry never worked out for me. Business's and customers never had a clue and it was more accessible when I was in the van/truck.

Now that I've traded In the tool belt for khaki's and collared shirts I'm toying with other options. Namely back/hip pocket carry. Something I never thought about till reading Keith's "Sixguns". I find it more comfortable and accessible than front pocket. I hope to have time this winter to work up a couple holsters to try for J frame and Walther size guns.

Last edited by L_Killkenny; December 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Old December 2, 2013, 10:58 PM   #30
tomrkba

Dillon Plan B

http://www.dillonprecision.com/conte...9__Day_Planner