The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old December 2, 2006, 09:21 AM   #1
Jspy

A problem with The High Road forum.

Sorry to ask about another forum on here, but I was wondering if someone who is currently a member of THR can help me with a problem I have been having. About 3-4 weeks ago I attempted to catch up on the forum, but when I went there it said I needed to log in. I usually never log out, but tried to go ahead and log in. Entered name and passsword, and it thanked me for logging in and directed me to the forum. However when I got there I was treated as a "guest" even though my name showed up at the bottom of the main page of the forum. It stated that I may not post, etc, and when I went to the individual forums (ie- general discussion, etc) my name didn't show up as being there. I have tried to contact someone at the forum by using their CONTACT US link on the bottom of the page, but have never heard from them. Since I can't post anything, I have even tried to re-register with a different user name and password. Problem is that the forum says there is already someone registered from that same address....DUH. I have also gotten 2 different passwords, but am still treated like a guest and cannot participate. Can someone here give me a suggestion, or link this post to THR?
Old December 2, 2006, 12:31 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

Don't try to re-register with a new username. That would be bad.

Delete all your THR cookies and close your browser. Then, try to login again.

If you still have problems, email or PM me here.

-Dave